This is Sarah’s debut album, which was released to rave reviews.
On it she explores her roots as a contra dance musician and then expands into the world of celtic music with her signature airs and laments.
This is a classic album and is played over and over again.
- Ballintore Fancy / Duke of Leinster 2:49
- Road to Kerrigouarch / Lo Ceu N’a Creat / Breton Gavotte 5:32
- Deerfoot / Quindaro / Alvah Batchelder’s 3:29
- The Sadness of Some / The Trowie Burn 5:28
- Trotting to Larne / Dust on the Windowsill / Spencer’s Jig 4:12
- Vals Efter Manneberg / Another Amelia’s Waltz 5:29
- Kay Girroir / Joe’s Toes / Macilmoyle 4:59
- First Night in Connecticut / Raiford’s Jig 3:48
- Kantara to el’Arish / #3 Calrossie House 3:54
- Brianna Morrissey / Poor Auld Woman / Reel de Madame Jobin 3:35
- The Homecoming Jig 2:42
- Lament for Elizabeth Anne Forbes 5:12
- Chasing the New Moon 2:43